You are a Accounts Payable and you are looking for a new challenge ? We have your new opportunity. For one of our client based in Neuchâtel we are looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist II.
Overview of Role:
The AP Specialist II will work in the Financial Operations department supporting the AP, Procurement, Customer Service and MDM functions. This individual will also have the have appropriate knowledge of the financial systems we use, which include Basware invoice matching and approval system, iProcurement as well as the Purchasing, Payables and Supplier modules within Oracle.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process vendor invoices for payment ensuring proper coding & signature authority policy compliance.
- Ensure that invoices follow the proper approval flow.
- Work with automated workflow systems and address invoices which have failed automations
- Control of supplier bank details and payments terms
- Perform weekly payments based on due dates of supplier invoices
- Follow up the open prepayments and credit notes
- Acts as a knowledge source for process improvement and technology initiatives
- Help streamlining the procure-to-payment process and reduce inefficiencies
- Provide timely assistance to our Finance Shared Service partners.
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects and tasks as necessary.
- Monitor bank reconciliations to apply missing AP transactions.
- Answer requests questions through our ticketing system (Zendesk) with expertise on invoices and payments.
- Process invoices in urgency (out of cycle) when necessary, in Basware and Oracle systems.
- Commercial degree (e.g. CFD d’employé de commerce or Maturité commerciale)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or Financial operation
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- A working knowledge of Oracle or Basware strongly preferred.
- Fluent in both English and French (written and oral)
- Commitment to delivering quality results and overcoming obstacles in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize potential operational problems or deviations from SOPs.
- High degree of integrity and strong work ethic.
- High sense of urgency and ability to identify creative solutions to time sensitive problems.
- High degree of organizational agility.
- Positive attitude with proven ability to handle challenges and overcome obstacles.
- Self-starter who can propose solutions for problems without further supervision.
Customer Service focused with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.