On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a Coordinator, HR Data & Benefits
The HR Coordinator & Data Administrator is in charge of administering the HR System related matters. Considered as the internal subject matter expert in his/her area, he/she is the interface between markets and Corporate HRIS team on any HR Systems matters. His/her HR Coordinator role is key to the proper administration of a range of Swiss and International Benefits.
- Coordinate projects related to benefits
- Reconcile benefits data between payroll and accounting
- Maintain and improve processes for benefits for international countries and Switzerland
- Support on a daily basis benefits program administration such as new hires and termination
- BS (or equivalent) with 2-4 years work experience, preferably in and international HR environment
- Rigor and attention to detail is critical
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the HR field
- Successful experience in accounting
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Advanced PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS) skills
- Must be able to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Strong English and French written and spoken
Strong English and French written and spoken