You are a Payroll & Benefits Specialist and you are looking for a new challenge ? We have your new opportunity. For one of our client based in Neuchâtel we are looking for a Senior Payroll & Benefits Specialist.
Under the direction of the International Payroll & Benefits Director, this individual will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for multiple countries, as assigned, working with outsourced payroll provider(s).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accurate and timely payments for salaries, payroll-related taxes and social charges for multiple countries.
• Ensure compliance with governmental and local labor and tax regulations for multiple international affiliates, in cooperation with outsourced consulting services and Celgene Management.
• Ensure timely and accurate preparation of payroll-related journal entries and accruals, in compliance with U.S. GAAP & assist in reviewing payroll reconciliations
• Provide payroll reporting, including monthly census, year-end wage statements, budget support and other, as required.
• Participate in the development and implementation of International payroll policies and procedures.
• Manage the Employee’s enrollment, mutation and exit from the Company’s benefits plan
• Support the local HR team by ensuring proper authorities communication on payroll/benefits related matters
• Responsible for accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for the international affiliates, as assigned, working with outsourced payroll provider(s).
Proven Swiss and International Payroll experience
• Sound understanding of Compliance and Risk Management (within the geographical areas covered)
• Strong/Effective Interactions and Diplomacy skills
• Strong organizational skills, solution orientation
• Must be flexible, able to prioritize and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and growing environment.
• Detail Orientation and sound sense of prioritization
• Commercial education required
• 5 to 7 years experience in payroll processing or managing third party providers.
• Fluent in English language – additional language is a plus.
• High Excel knowledge and past experience with integrated accounting software.
• Benefits Administration experience a plus.
Fluent in English language – additional language is a plus.