On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a Specialist International Customer Service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Order management with a specialisation on EMEA, Latin America and on Middle East countries with close follow up to secure on time delivery.
- Relief for other markets.
- Establish strong relationship with distributors and affiliates.
- Communicate proactively with customers.
- Respond in a timely manner to all customers inquiries promptly, identify issues and concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ensure the RMP is available for specific products.
- Review of all terms and conditions, including price
- Issue Commercial invoices, Proforma invoices, Credit notes and Commissions.
- Supervise delivery dates and provide relevant information to the customer.
- Issue or review shipping documents or any other documents needed for export, import or banks.
- Interact daily with other teams to ensure the order fulfilment.
- Manage FOC orders and tracking sheet.
- Manage Clinical Trial orders for non-IIT studies.
- Interact daily with inventory management and our warehouses for order fulfilment.
- Responsibility for tracking shipments from our warehouses to the final customers and handling any damage or return that may occur.
- Update the database Supply info to have up-to-date information.
- Manage any Change Control Request for designated countries.
- Invoice/credit memo and credit return management.
- Prepare the monthly documents required by Finance.
- Provide support and documents for audit purposes (logistics, finance, etc.).
- Maintain database for orders, product returns, credit notes and credit returns.
- Product Return management (due to transport damages, mix ups or too short shelf life) and responsibility of keeping files up to date.
- Close cooperation with other departments, such as Logistics Operations, Quality Assurance, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing and Drug Safety & Risk Management to fulfil processes in place.
- Responsibility to notify any discrepancy in any Customer Service’s SOP or WPR.
- Establish new processes regarding specific countries.
- Identify business needs where needed and make recommendations to streamline the distribution of Celgene’s products.
Under the direction of Customer Service Senior Manager, duties include:
- Orders management
- Customer Relationship
- Export activities
- Process and database maintenance
- Credit Memo Management
- Returns Management
- A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willingness to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Ability to work with limited day to day supervision.
- Strong PC experience and Microsoft programmes (MS Office) experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Ability to work and perform productively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.