On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a (Sr.) Equity Specialist (70% – 100% role)
Responsibilities will include the following (but not limited to):
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and processing of monthly payroll instructions pertaining to equity gains. Ensure all has been processed in time.
- Responsible for various reconciliations between what has been processed by affiliates payrolls versus intercompany versus Equity reporting from Global provider on a regular basis (monthly to quarterly) in conjunction with Accounting Department and Global Compensation in the USA.
- Ensure compliance with governmental and local labor and tax regulations for share based compensation = ensure subject is well understood by various stakeholders (payroll providers, payroll Specialists)
- Ensure timely responses to HR tickets opened by employees / business partners related to equity
- Assist in preparing various annual reporting for financial statements, analysis and support with audits.
- Provide support to Manager for various tasks and projects.
- Participate in the harmonization of equity processes between Celgene and BMS
Skills and Competencies required:
- Good understanding of share-based compensation and payroll mechanisms in general
- Accounting skills (basics at least to be able to understand requirements of Finance)
- Strong/Effective Interactions and Diplomacy skills
- Must be flexible, able to prioritize and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Detail Orientation and sound sense of prioritization.
- At ease with online / remote work
Education/ Background and Technical Skills:
- Commercial education required (CFC, degree in accounting or HES a plus) or QBE within HR.
- Experience in Compensation, Payroll or HR.
- Fluent in English language, French if possible.
- Solid Excel knowledge and past experience with integrated payroll software.