You are a Associate Manager, Labeling Excellence and you are looking for a new challenge ? We have your new opportunity. For one of our client based in Neuchâtel we are looking for a Associate Manager, Labeling Excellence.
- Responsible for the execution of all related activities for worldwide labeling variations for h-Celgene portfolio.
- Work cross-functionally with Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing sites, Quality, Global Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Market partners and other operations departments to ensure labeling variations are completed successfully & compliantly by the requested implementation timelines.
- Lead weekly or bi-weekly meetings with relevant stakeholders and issues trackers/minutes.
- Act as a point of contact for all labeling variations for the assigned products within scope.
- Develop and build detailed switch planning for each labeling change.
- Be an active member of local/global meetings (BMS Rebranding, GSCP, RA), contributing to labeling specific requirements.
- Perform Labeling Excellence tasks and follow-up each Job in our artworks Management system (digiCAM) until Master Artwork approval.
- Initiate and follow-up Change Controls Requests in Enterprise Quality System (EQRMS).
- Anticipate problems, keep team members informed and escalate potential/major issues.
- Identify business needs where needed and propose solutions.
- Track variations and issue relevant KPIs.
- General understanding of relevant activities in manufacturing, regulatory affairs, logistics, and of GMP/GDP guidelines, artwork/labeling development a plus
- Ability to lead project teams and timelines successfully
- Ability to work effectively with groups in other geographical locations
- Has a successful track record of managing and coordinating complex projects internationally
- Be a team player and work in an international environment
- Able to work with independently, partner effectively with other functions at global level, and to set and manage own objectives.
- Ability to challenge status quo, is comfortable with the unknown, results oriented
- English and French required
Undergraduate Degree in science, preferably with focus on Packaging/Operations/Supply Chain.
Experience / Knowledge Desired
- 6+ years of related experience within planning, labeling a plus
- Experience with project mgmt. and continuous improvement efforts
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing/packaging processes/regulatory environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in team leadership, cross-functional stakeholder management, team capability building
Additional professional and personal requirements include:
- Leading Teams: Demonstrated experience successfully leading supply chain teams and cross-functional teams at matrix organizations. Flexible mindset and ability to think cross functionally. Holds people accountable for agreed-to results. Identifies and keeps others focused on the most important tasks to drive the business.
- Building Relationships:Insightful about people and global organizations; able to engage with individuals and understand organizational dynamics. Demonstrated experience successfully leading supply chain teams and cross functional teams at matrix organizations.