On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a
Inventory Controller (H/F)
Department : Supply Chain
Take responsibility for the monitoring of all types of inventory owned by
• Responsible for Material Review Board (MRB) and Product Accountability
and Disposal Management (PADM) and ensure compliance to the Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Responsible for ensuring financial provisions are in place and accurately
maintained, including inventory at risk, inventory coverage, inventory turn
and inventory holding times.
• Responsible for the management of excess and obsolete inventory.
• Facilitate a cost recovery program for excess inventory.
• Proactively captures inventory issues and following up solution
implementations after consultation with the relevant business leaders.
• Ensure SAP inventory movements and adjustments are up-to-date.
• Meet Inventory Reporting requirements at local, regional and global levels.
This includes daily, monthly and projected inventory levels vs. actual and
budgeted inventory levels across all inventory types.
• Ensure annual cycle count scoping document in place and participate in
inventory audits and cycle count as required. Perform investigations and
gap analysis as necessary.
• Reviews and challenges business processes. Develops, implements and
enforces Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as necessary.
• Conduct thorough and careful analysis of stocks holding data, gather critical
• Has oversight responsibility to ensure that ExM inventory data is maintained
through robust processes.
• Establishes strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Assist in other ad hoc functions as required and assigned by the Manager
Inventory controllers are designee for each other during periods of absence.
Supply Chain Manager/ Inventory Manager is designee when both absent.
Strong background in inventory management in complex, multi-site
• Excellent analytical and PC applications knowledge, e.g. Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritise, organize and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
• Understands BMS supply chain, products and markets.
• Good understanding of business specific organizations, functions and
business support system (Manufacturing, Packaging, Artwork, Regulatory,
Marketing, Quality Control/ Quality Assurance and Supply Chain).
• Ability to work effectively with diverse groups and organizations.
• Capable to interact with key decision makers in Manufacturing, Technology,
Quality, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Legal and EHS.
Required Qualification(s) and Desired Experience
SAP and SAP Business Warehouse system knowledge.
• Knowledge of cost and/or inventory accounting principles.
• Degree in Supply Chain Management or Finance
• APICS CPIM
• Desired understanding of pharmaceutical product lifecycle and
• Desired understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations within
the overall business organization and structure.
• Enhanced ability to work and manage in a complex matrix organization.
• Preferably in the global role with multinational exposure; work with
stakeholders from different geographical locations.
• Preferably have involved or worked on process reengineering/ redesigning.