On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a
Manager, Launch Excellence
New Product Launch as part of Market Supply Operations (MSO) is responsible for all activities relating
to ensuring timely launches of commercial products to new markets.
The Associate Manager is accountable for on-time product launches and for participating in supply chain
projects cross-functionally with a focus on process improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
a. Responsible for the execution of all related activities for all Ex-US New Product Launches.
b. Works’ cross-functionally with Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing sites, Quality, Global
Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Market partners and other operations departments to
ensure launches are completed successfully & compliantly by the requested launch date.
c. Act as a site to market lead for all launches within scope.
d. Develops detailed launch readiness and launch execution plans and contingency plans as
required using project management tools and templates
e. Prepares launch scenarios, reviews Launch Readiness and Execution project plans
against targets and provides focus to ensure that short term critical activities and
milestones are accomplished.
f. Anticipates problems, keep team members informed and escalates potential/major issues.
g. Provide support for specific launch roll-out activities including change control tracking and
digicam artwork tracking
h. Identify business needs where needed and propose solutions
Be an active member of global Manufacturing Launch Team and Global Organization,
contributing to new product launch plans, SKU strategies and other particular product or
labeling specific requirements.
j. Track launches and issue relevant KPIs
• General understanding of relevant activities in manufacturing, regulatory affairs,
logistics, and of GMP/GDP guidelines, artwork /labeling development a plus
• Ability to lead project teams and timelines successfully
• Ability to work effectively with groups in other geographical locations
• Has a successful track record of managing and coordinating complex projects
• Be a team player and work in an international environment
• Able to work with independently, partner effectively with other functions at global
level, and to set and manage own objectives.
• Ability to challenge status quo, is comfortable with the unknown, results oriented
• English and French required