On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a Manager, New Product Launches.
Scope of the role
New Product Launch as part of Market Supply Operations (MSO) is responsible for all activities relating to ensuring timely launches of commercial products to new markets.
The Associate Manager is accountable for on-time product launches and for participating in supply chain projects cross-functionally with a focus on process improvement.
- Responsible for the execution of all related activities for all Ex-us New Product Launches.
- Works cross-functionally with Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing sites, Quality, Global Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Market partners and other operations departments to ensure launches are completed successfully & compliantly by the requested launch date.
- Act as a site to market lead for all launches within scope.
- Develops detailed launch readiness and launch execution plans and contingency plans as required using project management tools and templates
- Prepares launch scenarios, reviews Launch Readiness and Execution project plans against targets and provides focus to ensure that short term critical activities and milestones are accomplished.
- Anticipates problems, keep team members informed and escalates potential/major issues.
- Provide support for specific launch roll-out activities including change control tracking and digicam artwork tracking
- Identify business needs where needed and propose solutions
- Be an active member of global Manufacturing Launch Team and GO team, contributing to new product launch plans, SKU strategies and other particular product or labeling specific requirements.
- Track launches and variations and issue relevant KPIs
- General understanding of relevant activities in manufacturing, regulatory affairs, logistics, and of GMP/GDP guidelines, artwork /labeling development a plus
- Ability to lead project teams and timelines successfully
- Ability to work effectively with groups in other geographical locations
- Has a successful track record of managing and coordinating complex projects internationally
- Be a team player and work in an international environment
- Able to work with independently, partner effectively with other functions at global level, and to set and manage own objectives.
- Ability to challenge status quo, is comfortable with the unknown, results oriented
Undergraduate Degree Degree in science, preferably with focus on Packaging/Operations / Supply Chain
- Experience / Knowledge Desired
- 6+ years of related experience within Launch planning
- Experience with project mgmt. and continuous improvement efforts
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing / packaging processes/regulatory environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in team leadership, cross-functional stakeholder management, team capability building
Additional professional and personal requirements include:
- Leading Teams: Demonstrated experience successfully leading supply chain teams and cross-functional teams at matrix organizations. Flexible mindset and ability to think cross functionally. Holds people accountable for agreed-to results. Identifies and keeps others focused on the most important tasks to drive the business.
- Building Relationships:Insightful about people and global organizations; able to engage with individuals and understand organizational dynamics. Demonstrated experience successfully leading supply chain teams and cross functional teams at matrix organizations
- English and French required