You are a Manager Market expert and you are looking for a new challenge ? We have your new opportunity. For one of our client based in Neuchâtel we are looking for a Market Supply Operations Excellence Manager.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead projects and facilitate all aspects of change and continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead change management process for MSO business processes
- Lead and facilitate community of practice and virtual centers of excellence in MSO
- Coordinate the identification, prioritization and implementation of MSO initiatives to improve and ensure long-term organizational excellence.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the MSO’performance by fostering relationships cross-functionally, decreasing redundant work, and development of continuous and organizational learning
- Align with peer groups and obtain endorsement of improvement priorities and implementation plans.
- Drive initiatives to reinforce Logistics performance and process efficiency
- Responsible for project management and execution for logistics process improvements
- Build strong partnership with peer groups and departments.
- Continually assess MSO business processes with the mindset of continuous improvement
- Strong collaboration to create a culture of high performance
- Transparent communication with stakeholders and customers.
- Skills / Knowledge Required
- Minimum of 8+ years logistics and supply chain experience, ideally in the bio-pharmaceutical industry and in a complex manufacturing/supply environment
- Significant logistics operational experience.
- Understanding of end-to-end logistics processes.
- Hands on experience in supply chain operations, logistics project management
- Lean / Six Sigma certification and proven track record in using LSS methodology/tools
- Expertise in project management principles and application
- Leadership experience for continuous improvement projects
- Strong communication, presentation, decision making
- Excellent people management skills with multicultural background
- Extensive acumen in problem solving, managing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and effective relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Strong intercultural skills to facilitate successful interactions in international markets
- Deliver business results through timely and quality decision making
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Strong computer skills and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint