On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a
Planner Reliability, Maintenance Methods
The Planner position is responsible of the entire coordination of activities within the Maintenance and Metrology team. The Planner is primarily responsible for planning, coordinating, scheduling, communicating all the Maintenance and Metrology activities in an efficient way. The planner has a coordination/communication role within the Maintenance and Metrology team and outside the team.
In addition, the Planner develops and maintains smart KPIs and metrics to monitor the efficiency of Maintenance and Metrology team in all aspects.
- Respect EHS procedure and rules
- Report immediately all incidents and near-misses to the management and/or to the EHS representative people
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as single point of contact for other departments for all matters related to Maintenance and Metrology activities.
- Get important information’s from Maintenance and Metrology team in timely manner.
- Participates in planning/scheduling meetings with external departments.
- Participates in tiers meetings.
- Provides vision to external departments about Maintenance and Metrology activities.
- Communicates to all departments regarding important information from Maintenance and Metrology team.
- Coordinates/Schedule electrical intervention schedule.
- Develops and manages the detailed scheduling of Maintenance and Metrology activities.
- Follows up daily execution versus schedule
- Performs daily adjustments if necessary.
- Proposes and implements improvements to scheduling process to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Develops and manages the detailed scheduling of Maintenance annual Shutdowns.
- Prepares entire Shutdown activities with the different Stakeholders and departments.
- Builds and communicates final planning.
- Follows up daily execution versus schedule and performs daily adjustments if necessary.
- Implements/develops/maintains smart and efficient communication about Shutdown activities.
- Develops and manages KPIs and visual management tools to monitor and improve daily performance of the Maintenance and Metrology team.
- Monitors causes of non-adherence to schedule, overdue and lost time.
- Supports Maintenance Management in identifying barriers to operations and defining remediation actions.
- Develops, compiles and presents Key Performance Indicators.
- Proposes and implements improvement actions.
- Follows GMAO implementation in order get expected reporting.
- Develops/Manages/Maintain Maintenance and Metrology internal documentation.
- Roles and responsibilities matrix.
- Skills matrix.
- Develops/Manages tracking tool of different administrative activities.
- Tracks CAPA, Deviation, Actions related to Quality System.
- Initiates and follows Workflow in our documentation tool.
- Alerts team in case of non-adherence to schedule.
- Skills/Knowledge Required
- More than 3 years of work experience in planification, ideally in pharmaceutical company.
- General knowledge in manufacturing area (Maintenance, Production, Warehouse…).
- Strong knowledge in reporting and KPI.
- Experience in a GMP environment strongly desired.
- Good understanding of the business and GMP requirement.
- Proactive, action oriented, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Skilled in organizing, planning, priority setting and time management.
- Able to identify and flag risks or priority conflicts in a timely manner to keep deliverables on track.
- Able to develop positive working relationships with other departments.
- Good negotiation, communication and decision-making skills are strongly desired.
- Good knowledge of Lean principles, 5S, visual management.
- Able to think critically and to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent team-spirit
- Good IT proficiency: MS Office, MS Project, ERP, Reporting tools.
- Fluency in French and English