You are a QC laboratory expert and you are looking for a new challenge ? We have your new opportunity. For one of our client based in Neuchâtel we are looking for a QC Project Coordinator.
To support the execution of a major renovation project of the analytical Quality Control (QC) laboratories , we are seeking a Project Coordinator with a solid project management and GMP background to coordinate activities.
The project aims at renovating and expanding the analytical Quality Control (QC) laboratories the existing facility to create additional testing capacity and support development of the site. The lab upgrade project will be executed in a phased approach to maintain testing capacities and QC operations throughout project execution and will require to move, install and (re)qualify laboratory equipment as construction and renovation progresses.
The QC Project Coordinator will report directly to the Head of QC. He/She will partner with the Engineering function leading the project to ensure full alignment of activities under the responsibility of Celgene/BMS internal functions with the overall construction and commissioning schedule. The Coordinator will drive cross-functional evaluations of change controls, drive execution of action plans, lead GMP risk and impact assessments, coordinate creation, review/approval of qualification plans and protocols and their execution with internal functions and external QC vendors.
- Relevant experience in project management, experience leading QC laboratory projects a plus.
- Experience leading GMP Change Controls and Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of GMP equipment qualification requirements
- Ability to work independently, lead and participate in a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage assignments
- Strategic thinking and team facilitation skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills