On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a
Quality Control Analyst Couvet
This position is responsible to perform all type of analytical testing that is required for release of raw and packaging materials, final product and stability samples as well as all IPC testing. Additional responsibilities can be the support of stability studies, handling of deviations and change controls.
As a QC team member, the person filling this position supports all activities to continuously maintain the GMP status of the QC Laboratory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs analytical testing according to raw material and product release specifications (HPLC, GC, UV/VIS, IR, dissolution, pH, conductivity, TOC, titration, weighing, wet chemistry experiments etc.).
- Performs review of analytical data.
- Performs basic laboratory work (buffer preparation, waste disposal management, washing of lab dishes, cleaning of the labs etc.)
- Supports management supply of consumables.
- Supports maintenance/calibration of equipment and keeps relationship with suppliers.
- Supports stability studies (set up, sampling, testing, coordination)
- Writes specific standard operations procedures (e.g. operation and maintenance of equipment)
- Participates in method transfer and method validation activities
- Supports selection, purchase and commissioning of new equipment.
- Handling of deviations and change controls
- Can be assigned special tasks and project work
Experience / Education
- Federal Certificate of Capacity as Laboratory Technician or similar education
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Solid knowledge in HPLC and GC techniques and CDS
- Knowledge of dissolution, UV/VIS and IR techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical method transfer and analytical method validation.
- Experience of doing analytical testing according to Ph. Eur. and USP prescriptions.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Good knowledge in English and French.
- Knowledge of most common office software.
Good knowledge in English and French