You are a Specialist, Inventory & Replenishment Management. and you are looking for a new challenge ? We have your new opportunity. For one of our client based in Boudry Neuchâtel we are looking for a Senior Specialist, Inventory & Replenishment Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and execute timely replenishment of inventory to LSP’s to meet market requirements in compliance with current Regulatory labelling specifications
- Responsible for organizing physical counts and performing monthly reconciliation of Celgene owned finished goods inventories stored at all LSP’s. Investigate and adjust discrepancies in collaboration with Finance. Manage process for destruction of consigned inventories
- Maintain accurate records of inventories belonging to Celgene and ensure that Celgene’s Statutory Financial Statements, Books and operational inventory reports are kept accurate
- Ensure continuity of commercial product supply in International ROW markets and work to prevent stock out situations
- Maintain warehousing and system interface procedures with the LSP’s and CMO’s
- Support launch plans for introductions of new products or product line extensions
- Provide inventory analysis to internal customers as required. Identify process improvements throughout the supply chain process, both operationally and systematically
- Analyze inventory statistics and KPI’s in collaboration with Performance Monitoring Specialist and drive improvement actions
- Numerate, well organized, flexible and have good attention to detail
- At least 5 years’ experience in logistics, supply chain, inventory control
- Strong Inventory management knowledge.
- Prior ERP system experience required (preferably Oracle), high level of computer literacy (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in an international and multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, sense of ownership
- Able to work independently, partner effectively with internal and external partners, and to set and manage own objectives
- Strong process and continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to drive processes and decisions to closure, is persistent in reaching the goals
- Fluent in English and French
Fluent in English and French