On behalf of our client, a growing company based in Neuchâtel, we are currently looking for a
Specialist, Customer Service Representative
Ensure order management, returns, complaints handling, and other activities part of Customer Service.
|· Order management
· Establish strong relationship with distributors and affiliates
· Communicate proactively with customers
· Respond in a timely manner to all customers inquiries promptly, identify issues and concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
· Ensure the RMP is available for specific products
· Review of all terms and conditions, including price
· Issue Commercial invoices, Proforma invoices, Credit notes and Commissions
· Supervise delivery dates and provide relevant information to the customer
· Issue or review shipping documents or any other documents needed for export, import or banks
· Interact daily with other teams to ensure the order fulfilment
· Manage FOC orders and tracking sheet
· Manage Clinical Trial orders for non-IIT studies
Interact daily with inventory management and our warehouses for
|· Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willingness to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
· Ability to work with limited day to day supervision
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work and perform productively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Required Qualifications and desired experience
|· A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience
· Strong PC experience and Microsoft programmes (MS Office) experience
· Fluent in English and French.
Fluent in English and French.